T5000 Acoustic Hood - Wall Mountable
For internal use only, the T5000 is designed to attain a high level of noise reduction up to 23.9 dB.
Thermoset Composite GRP Moulding manufactured using a certified RTM system to BS476 Part 7 Class II surface spread of flame
Inside the hood's outer shell is a perforated polypropylene lining that houses 60mm non-hygroscopic acoustic insulation.
Fitted to the inner back wall is a powder coated mild steel apparatus plate; beneath this is a powder coated mild steel shelf (165mm deep) with easy cable entry.
The hood is fixed to the wall via two powder coated mild steel brackets that are secured through the hood's back panel enabling a load of up to 60 kgs to be safely mounted.
Can be made Post Mountable here
Can be supplied Post Mounted - available here
- Dimensions - H920mm W700mm D610mm
- Weight - Approx 31.5Kg
- Colour - Yellow or Orange as standard, others upon request but subject to minimum quantities
- Outer Shell - GRP
- Powder coated (light grey) mild steel shelf
- Acoustic Insulation - 60mm of Tissue faced non hygroscopic Rockwool (RW3) density 60kg/m3
- Insulation Liner - White Perforated Polypropylene
- Apparatus plate - Powder coated (light grey) mild steel
- Mounting Brackets - Powder coated (light grey) mild steel
- Boxed Dimensions - 980 x 800 x 680mm
- Boxed Weight - Approx 37kg
*Our products are subject to a continuous improvement process and specifications may change without notice. Please check specifications are current at time of placing order.
**Component colours may be subject to slight variations through pigmentation changes and batch runs. Please notify the sales team in advance of any concerns.
**High volume GRP manufacturing is not generally a process that is undertaken in sterile, laboratory conditions. Our moulding equipment is in heavy use throughout the year, producing hundreds of parts per month. Small inclusions, mould marks and light abrasion/discolouration of some areas may be found on some surfaces and are generally unavoidable from part to part. We have documented tolerances to work within and no part will be used if the general appearance or assembly is unreasonably compromised. If you have any concerns or questions, please consult the sales team
***Telephones are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
FOR PRICES +44 (0)1242 570995 email@example.com