T5000 Acoustic Hood - Post Mount
For internal use only, the T5000 is designed to attain a high level of noise reduction up to 23.9 dB.
Thermoset Composite GRP Moulding manufactured using an RTM system
Inside the hood's outer shell is a perforated polypropylene lining that houses 60mm non-hygroscopic acoustic insulation.
Fitted to the inner back wall is a powder coated mild steel apparatus plate; beneath this is a powder coated mild steel shelf (165mm deep) with easy cable entry.
The hood is fixed to the post via two galvanised steel brackets that are secured through the hood's back panel enabling a load of up to 60 kgs to be safely mounted on the gear plate
This hood can also be manufactured as wall mountable
- Dimensions - H920mm W700mm D610mm
- Weight - Approx 31.5Kg
- Colour - Red (RAL 3001)
- Outer Shell - GRP
- Shelf - Powder Coated Mild Steel
- Acoustic Insulation - 60mm of Tissue faced non hygroscopic Rockwool (RW3) density 60kg/m3
- Insulation Liner - White Perforated Polypropylene
- Apparatus plate - Powder Coated Mild Steel
- Mounting Brackets - Galvanised Steel
- Boxed Dimensions - 980 x 800 x 680mm
- Boxed Weight - Approx 37kg
FOR PRICES +44 (0)1242 570995 email@example.com