T5000 Marine Acoustic Hood - Post Mount
For external or internal use, the T5000 Marine is designed to attain a high level of noise reduction up to 23.9 dB.
Thermoset Composite GRP Moulding manufactured using a certified RTM system to BS476 Part 7 Class II surface spread of flame
Inside the hood's outer shell is a perforated polypropylene lining that houses 60mm non-hygroscopic acoustic insulation.
Fitted to the inner back wall is a stainless steel apparatus plate; beneath this is a 316 stainless steel shelf (165mm deep) with a white powder coat finish and easy cable entry.
The hood is fixed to the post via two galvanised steel brackets that are secured through the hood's back panel enabling a load of up to 60 kgs to be safely mounted on the gear plate
This hood can also be manufactured as wall mountable
- Dimensions - H920mm W700mm D610mm
- Weight - Approx 29.5Kg
- Colour - Yellow (RAL 1006)
- Outer Shell - GRP
- 316 Stainless Steel Shelf, powder coated white
- Acoustic Insulation - 60mm of Tissue faced non hygroscopic Rockwool (RW3) density 60kg/m3
- Insulation Liner - White Perforated Polypropylene
- Apparatus plate - 316 Grade Stainless Steel powder coated white
- Mounting Brackets - Galvanised Steel
- Boxed Dimensions - 980 x 800 x 680mm
- Boxed Weight - Approx 35kg
*Our products are subject to a continuous improvement process and specifications may change without notice. Please check specifications are current at time of placing order.
**Component colours may be subject to slight variations through pigmentation changes and batch runs.Please notify the sales team in advance of any concerns.
***Telephones are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
FOR PRICES +44 (0)1242 570995 email@example.com