Ex ATEX Sounder
This range of light weight all GRP, flameproof sounders intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres has been designed with high ingress protection to cope with the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The flameproof alarm sounders are suitable for Zone 1 & Zone 2 applications. Sound level outputs are up to 117dB(A) at 1 metre with a choice of 32 alarm tones and 3 remotely selectable stages.
The BEx range features enclosures manufactured from corrosion proof, marine grade copper free LM6 aluminium which is phosphated and powder coated.
The reentrant flare horns are high impact, fire retardant ABS. All models have two M20 cable entries, large termination areas containing in & out terminals (Ex de version only) and an ingress protection of IP66/67 (Ex d) and IP66 (Ex de).
- ATEX Cert.: KEMA 99ATEX6312
- IECEx Cert.: IECEx KEM 10.0003
- Inmetro Cert.: 10-IEx-0009
- GOST-R cert.: POCC GB.ГБ05.B03365 Zone 1 and Zone 2
- Material: Marine grade copper free LM6 Aluminium and ratchet adjustable stainless steel 'U' bracket
- Finish: Phosphated & powder coated finish-anti-corrosion.
- Sound Output: Maximum output: @ 1 metre 117dBA Nominal output@ 1m +/- 3dB (tone specific) 110dBA Effective range 100m @ 1KHz
- Weight: AC Models: 3.2k, DC Models: 3.00kg
- Operating Temperature: -50° C to +70° C
- Ingress Protection: IP66 and IP67
- Voltage: See below (ordering requirements)
- Terminals: 0.5 to 4.0mm² cables
- Mounting: The sounder should be securely bolted to a suitable surface using the 7mm diameter boltholes in the stainless steel 'U' shaped mounting bracket
- Labels: All units have a rating label
- Entries: See below (ordering requirements)
- Tone Selection: 32 different selectable tones
- Current Consumption:
- 12V dc 750mA
- 24V dc 300mA
- 48V dc180mA
- 115V ac 140mA
- 230V ac 55mA
- Part Numbers
- BEXS110D48DC: 48V dc M20 x 2
- BEXS110D115AC: 115V ac M20 x 2
- BEXS110D230AC: 230V ac M20 x 2
- BEXS110D24DC: 24V dc M20 x 2
FOR PRICES +44 (0)1242 570995 email@example.com