Gai-Tronics Commander Telephone
The Commander family of telephones are tough, weather resistant units built to withstand abuse and environmental extremes.
The Commander body is moulded in glass filled polyester to prevent rust and corrosion. It is simple to install with fixings concealed from view giving increased security from vandalism.
Applications: Indoor or outdoor use where a robust telephone is required. Examples: Roadsides, lakeside, poolside and police stations. Airport baggage handling areas, motorway service stations, industrial goods-in/despatch areas, youth hostels, airport lounges and high noise environments
- Colour: Yellow, other colours to order
- Vandal resistant handset and cord
- Robust and weather resistant: IP65
- Full keypad, CB and 1, 3 and 6 button programmable autodialler telephones
- Audio Path Testing
- Dual purpose design for wall or desk mounting, simple installation
- Large tactile buttons, easy to see and operate
- Inductive Coupler fitted as standard for hard of hearing
- Standard or customised units
- Handset cord length options
- CE Compliant
- The standard analogue unit provides basic telephone functions and can be connected to any standard two-wire telephone line, including FXS ports, analogue PABX lines and PSTN.
- 18 button Full Keypad: The 18 button keypad versions include: S 'Microphone mute' or 'Silence', R 'Recall', LR 'Last number redial'
- 1, 3 & 6 button Autodiallers: These models are programmable via an internal keypad. A microphone muting facility guards against unauthorised calls made with a remote MF tone pad. To make a call, simply lift the handset and press a single button. The pre-programmed number (up to 24 digits) will then dial automatically.
- 0 button CB: This can be used to initiate a PABX 'hotline' or lift handset and wait for reply, where the PABX does the call routing/dialling. Autodial on handset lift also available.
FOR PRICES +44 (0)1242 570995 firstname.lastname@example.org