T5000 Marine Anti-Static Acoustic Hood
The Anti-Static version of the highly popular T5000 Marine telephone hood, has been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and is manufactured to exceed requirements of IEC 60079-0:2011: Clause 26.1. The hood is intrinsically conductive with no dangerous build-up of surface static charges.
For external or internal use, the T5000 Marine A/S is designed to attain a high level of noise reduction up to 23.9dB and is supplied only in high gloss carbon black anti-static finish.
Inside the hood's outer shell is a perforated anti-static polyethylene lining that houses 50mm non-hygroscopic acoustic insulation.
Fitted to the inner back wall is a stainless steel apparatus plate; beneath this is a 316 stainless steel shelf (165mm deep) with easy cable entry.
The hood is fixed to the wall via two stainless steel brackets that are secured through the hood's back panel enabling a load of up to 60 kgs to be safely mounted.
This hood can made to be post mounted - Post available here
- Dimensions - H920mm W700mm D610mm
- Weight - Approx 26.5Kg
- Colour - Black
- Outer Shell - GRP
- Shelf - 316 Stainless Steel
- Acoustic Insulation - 50mm Tissue faced non hygroscopic Rockwool (RW3) density 60kg/m3
- Insulation Liner - Black Perforated Polyethylene 3mm thickness
- Apparatus plate - 316 Grade Stainless Steel, 2mm thickness,
- Mounting Brackets - 316 Grade Stainless Steel, 6mm thickness
- Boxed Dimensions - 980 x 800 x 680mm
- Boxed Weight - Approx 32kg
*Our products are subject to a continuous improvement process and specifications may change without notice. Please check specifications are current at time of placing order.
**Component colours may be subject to slight variations through pigmentation changes and batch runs.Please notify the sales team in advance of any concerns.
***Telephones are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
FOR PRICES +44 (0)1242 570995 email@example.com